- No Ads within the App
- No user information is collected by the App. App data is securely stored in the user's device storage or their private storage space in iCloud. No access is being allowed from anyone else.
- healthTracks and kidsNotes are straightforward paid App. If you reviewed the product and agreed to purchase, $3 is charged upon the download with no further charging afterward. Software updates to add functionalities and fix errors will be provided for free.
- Reference range in this App is based on the values published by Japan Society of Ningen Dock, which is commonly used for health check-up in Japan. However, reference range is the value range of healthy people, which could vary depending on the sample of the people tested, test equipments, analysis methods, and so forth. As there is no universally applicable reference range, your healthcare provider may be using slightly different reference range values from the ones shown in this App.
- What healthTracks App does is the "mapping" of your health check-up result based on the reference range defined by Japan Society of Ningen Dock. The App doesn't do any "diagnosis". Whenever you have any concern or question about your health data, please consult your doctors.
- Average for height and weight and the calculation for obesity are based on the latest public data from Ministry of education, culture, sports, science and technology in Japan.